Team FatBird FlightZONESTM Structured
Marathon Training Program 2013
- A 12-week program comprising of weekday tempo/strength/fartlek workouts and one weekend long run, weekly.
- Workout sessions will focus on building strength and endurance for the 21km and 42km distances, with a good mix of tempos, hills, repeats, coupled with weekend LSD and pace runs.
- Experienced Marathoners and Pacers leading and guiding the runs
- The FlightZONESTM Training System, incorporating heart-rate measurements and progressive paced running
- The PowerFLIGHTTM Training System, incorporating hill repeats and trails/rolling hills
- Two levels of training – beginners and experienced runners
- Regular EDMs and online postings of the weekly training plan and tips on running techniques, form and pace
- A "OPERATION NIGHTHAWK' TRAINING tee for all trainees
- A "OPERATION NIGHTHAWK' Race Day Vest to trainees who meet attendance criteria
- A one-time 50% kit-up discount of New Balance apparel, shoes, products
- Equipping Discounts and Special Promotions on Sponsors/Partner products
- eCertificates Of Completion/Achievement
Training will begin in mid March 2013 for successful applicants.
Click HERE for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Click HERE for the Training Dates/Schedules for your planning purposes - Coming Soon
Please email to email@example.com to register your interest, and/or for any clarifications or queries.
- Subject: Ops NightHawk 2013
- contact no.